Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last Day of Colorado







We got up later then expected with lots to do. We still had to pack which took longer for me then Mark because I had more shoes then him...lol. We went to watch the kiddos jump on the trampoline and run to the store to buy stuff for lunch. We had a wonderful relaxing lunch cooking out and then got in the car to head back to the airport.


As we headed down the road not even a mile away we heard a funny thump. I told Mark we needed to stop and we saw one of the kittens from Mark's parents house in the middle of the road. Of all things to happen we also killed the cat. I was so sad, so Mark called his Dad to take care of it so the kiddos would not see.


We arrived to the airport in record time thanks to MARK. I drive like a Grandma so I am not allowed to drive on trips. Mark was pulled out of line going through security and he thought it would be me. We made it home tired, not ready to go to work, and with ears that refused to pop. It was a great trip that we truly enjoyed.


1 comments:

GO Gray's said...

YOU KILLED OUR CAT!!!!! j/k So where are the other pic's?? I want to see what I missed by not coming up there.