Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Craziness of Post-Women of Faith

After Women of Faith we stopped and met my Dad and I got to see my brother and sister for a few minutes we didn't get to eat dinner with them because we were headed to Sam Moon and someone in the group was grouchy and to be nameless but it was not me. After I got over all my sadness from missing my Dad and the kiddos we headed to Sam Moon. Which if you don't know is an accessory store the size of Walmart and also has a home decor store which is like Kirklands but even better. Afterwards we went to dinner and acted silly outside the restarant like we were teenagers. Then we got our JoAnn Hancock fabric/craft fix then back home we went.

Patti thought she was tough like the bear...
Having fun riding the horses we about knocked the kiddos down for...lol...
The sane ones sitting on the bench
I love these old fashion chairs on the porch like this...
Well isn't this sign something...

0 comments: