Saturday, November 1, 2008

Late Night Blogging

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a freshman in high school in Carrollton, TX.  We had only lived there 3 months and life as a hormonal teenager was horrible.  I was away from anyone I grew up with and felt totally alone in the world.  I went to church faithfully with all the kids in my youth group and played basketball for my last season. 
List 5 things on your "to do" list today?
1. Get my hair done
2. Have breakfast with Megan and Jared
3. Work on the Mark and Me Scrapbook 
4. Do Laundry
5. Get Ready for the week
Favorite Snacks
Chocolate
Other then that depends on my mood
What would you do with an unlimited supply of money?
Pay off all bills...build a house...buy a new car...shop all the time...open up a scrapbook store...travel all of the time...Be a wedding planner
Where have you lived?
Dallas, TX, Waco, TX, Irving, TX, Carrollton, TX, Brenham, TX, Midlothian, TX, Port Neches, TX, Louisiana, Norman, OK 
Where have you worked?
High School: Mother's helper, Tom Thumb, Kroger, Babysitter
College: Kroger, Nanny, Walmart, Dance Teacher, Nanny, Albertsons
Now: Bright Start Early Education
Who is texting you?
Mark wondering when I will be done scrapping

0 comments: