Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day/Grace's First Dance Recital


Mother's Day Sunday was super crazy busy. Mark was out of town in Fort Worth and left at the crack of dawn bless his heart so he could meet my mom, my grandma and me for brunch. We went to the Furr's Super Buffet because that is what they wanted to eat. Mark and I then got a small break and then we were off and running again. We both had to get ready for the recital early because I had to head out to do Grace's ballet bun before she arrived. The recital was wonderful and the three year old class did a fabulous job. I had fun watching all the dances and Mark enjoyed himself by singing and dancing in his seat to the songs that played. Afterwards we took tons of pictures of the new dancing star and all of the friends and family. Then we were off to find a place in town to eat at that did not have an hour late which was quite difficult with the fact that it was Mother's Day. We ended up at El Chico and had so much fun but ran our poor waiter ragged with the 12 of us starving and eating all of the chips and dip we could...lol. All in all besides being exhausted it was a wonderful day...


0 comments: