Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Sweet Caretaker


On Monday morning I told Mark that I didn't feel very good and he thought I just had the Monday Morning Blues!!! I wish that was the problem but it wasn't not too long after that I started getting sick and even called into work which is not like me whatsoever. I never miss work but it happens I guess. Mark was so sweet he took the second half of the day off so he could take care of me bringing me Sprite and Town House Pretzel Flips the only thing I wanted :). He was so wonderful putting up with me. The next morning I wasn't any better or any worse so I stayed home again and Mark spent the morning with me and then went to work and Mark made sure that Grandma was taking care of me. I finally stopped vomiting but I still feel lousy and weak and Mark is leaving town today so I am a bit sad and bummed.


Although there was some humor in the sickly Rikki situation I fell asleep with my crackers in hand and Mark thought I was saving them for later...lol...I just wanted two more...

0 comments: